UVTAL Health Ltd. (“Uvtal”, “Us” or “We”), respects its users’ privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you share with Us. We need your personal information to provide the services that you request (the “Services”). This policy describes how we collect and use your personal information. This Policy applies to personal information collected by Us via online resources and communications (such as this website www.yuvital.com via e-mail, and other online tools).
The Information We Collect and How We Collect and Use Information
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, full name, a company or other entity to which you are affiliated, occupation and industry, contact information, physical addresses, birth date, title, reviews, feedbacks and any information provided by you via your use of the Services or when you interact with Us, and other information when needed for the purpose of providing the Services, for our internal records and analysis purposes and for research and developments, excluding any publicly available information lawfully made available from government records, deidentified or aggregated consumer information, or information excluded from the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”).
Purpose of Data Collecting and Processing
The purposes of Our collection and processing of information in the context of the Uvtal’s website are:
- To offer Our services and/or products to users of the Uvtal’s website and any potential customers.
- To provide Our services and/or products to Our customers.
- To address users’ applications, inquiries, questions, requests, comments, responses, etc.
- To discuss and consider business interactions and proposals of any kind.
- To study the users’ interaction with the Uvtal’s website and/or to study the behavior of users in the context of such use, for the purpose of assessing the Uvtal’s website performance and/or effectiveness.
Legal Basis for Processing
Our collection and processing of personal information is based on the following:
- Need to carry out the above processing of information, which is in anticipation of entering into engagements or as part of the performance of existing engagements with you or the organization you work for, for example for providing the Services or for the purpose of customer support and inquiries.
- To the extent that we use the personal information for analysing statistics, the basis for collection of data is our legitimate interest to conduct such improvements and analysis.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
- When we have your consent to share the information;
- We need to send the information to third parties who work on behalf of Uvtal or with Uvtal to provide a product or service (we will only provide those companies the information they need to for the Services, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose);
- In the event of sale or transfer of all or substantially all of Uvtal or any Uvtal affiliate’s shares or assets, in cases of mergers or in case of negotiations with respect to the foregoing;
- Where needed for corporate audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat, to prevent illegal uses of our services, to defend ourselves against third party claims and assist in fraud prevention or investigation; and/or
- We will also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our website.
We will not sell or otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide to Us at our Websites to any third parties for their own direct marketing use unless we provide clear notice to you and obtain your explicit consent for your data to be shared in this manner.
For the above purposes, personal information may be transferred to recipients in countries around the world (which may be located outside the EU/EEA, European Economic Area) which in some cases may have a lower level of protection than that within the EU/EEA. When transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA, to jurisdictions that did not receive an adequacy decision by the European Commission, we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your personal information. The standard contractual clauses can be found via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm.
Uvtal stores the personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data has been collected. This means that Uvtal deletes your personal information when such information is no longer necessary, unless we have a legitimate interest to retain such data for longer periods or are required to do so by any applicable law. Statistics which has been anonymised may be saved thereafter. [Note: please confirm that such retention policies are in place]
Data Subject Rights
If you are a resident of the EU/EEA, you may at any time request the rectification or erasure of your personal information. Please note however that deletion could mean that Uvtal cannot provide you any requested services. You have the right to request a copy of your personal information from our record. You have the right to request a limitation of the use of your personal information (for example if you deem the information to be incorrect) or the termination of use of your personal information (for example as regards the use of the information to improve our services).
If you wish to do so, you can send Us an e-mail with your request to: [email protected] and We will make reasonable efforts to fulfill your request within a reasonable period of time, and pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
Note that unless you instruct Us otherwise, We may retain and use your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, comply with Our legal or business requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce Our Terms of Service, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Personal Information may be kept by Us for a period exceeding that if it is required to do so to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Uvtal’s website, may remain on Our servers indefinitely.
Rights of California Residents
Right to Access Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold:
You have the right to ask Us to disclose to you certain information regarding our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (as described below), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we sold about you;
- The categories of personal information we disclosed about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you; and/or
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a “business or commercial purpose”, as defined in the CCPA, lists of sales, identifying the categories of personal information that each category of recipient purchased or obtained.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete, and direct our service providers to delete, your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your request to delete your Personal Information if retaining the information is necessary for Us or our service providers to:
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug or identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise that consumer’s right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with Us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; and/or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the Personal Information that are compatible with the context in which you provided such information
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Right to Opt-out of the Sale of Personal Data
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal data we have collected about you.
Within the past 12 months, we have disclosed to the following third parties your personal information:
- Service providers; and/or
- Third parties to which you authorized Us to disclose personal information in connection with products or services provided to you.
California Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact Our Customer Service.
Uvtal safeguards the security of the data you send Us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures, taking into consideration the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of processing your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to Us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet.
Uvtal will amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will make that information available by posting a notice on this site.
Uvtal is responsible for the processing of your personal data, and requests to exercise your rights as stated above shall be addressed to [email protected]
If you are a resident of the EU/EEA and have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by Uvtal you are entitled to report such dissatisfaction to the applicable supervisory authority in your country of residence.
Uvtal contact details:[email protected]